It’s that time of year again when we all reflect on what we are thankful for and i am no different. Just another reminder that sex workers are just like everyone else and not some mythical untouchable beasts. A lot has changed for me over the year, I’ve changed a lot in a year its funny how that can happen. I stood my ground, branched out, put my education to use and cleaned my emotional house. All to varying degrees of success. Yanno just getting though another year…
My list for 2010.
1. The love of someone special
2. Little girls with big vocabularies
3. Friends who value you as much as you value them, do anything to make you laugh and take you out for coffee
4. A roof and 4 walls
5. Coffee and dog snuggles in the morning
6. Ancient musical instruments
7. Fetish lovers in foreign countries
8. The ability to think on my feet
9. My sex worker friends who are always supportive
10. The innertubes!
Happy Turkey Day Jenny 🙂
Great sentiment & list.Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Now be careful with those ” Implements of Destruction”! 🙂
Ok, I really like the ancient musical instrument one…you just stepped up a notch in my book Jenny… 🙂